Tarte is one of my favorite beauty brands, so I would have been remiss not to join in on their birthday week celebration. If you subscribe to their mailing list or follow them on social media, then you already know that they are offering a range of amazing deals all week. Yesterday, they discounted their legendary shape tape concealer–today, they are offering up to 70% off select products, including best sellers and top-rated items. So, in honor of (and not sponsored by) tarte, listed below are my favorite and most-wanted products. Some are on sale today, and for the ones that aren’t, keep checking back in case they are featured later in the week.
- Shape tape concealer: This is a no-brainer. Pretty much the entire beauty community has fallen under the sway of this creamy, full-coverage concealer, and I am no exception.
- Maracuja oil: This light-weight, moisturizing oil is an essential for me in the dry fall/winter months.
- Tarteist creamy matte lip paint: I’m generally not a fan of matte lip products because my lips are quite dry, but this creamy formula works well for me.
- Amazonian clay 12-hour blush: I don’t remember which shade I have (will update later), but it’s been my go-to for a while.
- BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer SPF 30: I love wearing this by itself on those no-makeup-makeup days (like today!) for light coverage. The SPF 30 is a major plus for me.
- Amazonian clay 12-hour highlighter: I have this in the shade Stunner, which is perfect for a subtle, lit-from-within glow.
- Quench lip rescue: I haven’t tried this yet, but have been eyeing it for a while as a lover of moisturizing lip products. Also, the packaging is beautiful!
- Tartelette in bloom clay palette: One of their classic, most-loved eyeshadow palettes.
- Rainforest of the Sea radiance drops: This is another product I’ve been eager to try, especially since the more expensive and much-hyped version by Marc Jacobs didn’t work out for me.
So, what are your favorite tarte products? I know I’m missing a ton of good ones–let me know in the comments below!